- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 10 scores!
- Copyright message - Highscoresaves, Atari or None
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for number of lives chosen! (2, 3, 4 or 5 lives are separate HSS tables!)
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Reset Button - Restart a game without turning the entire game off (Requires to be ENABLED in menu)
- Fast boot - No waiting for initialization!
- Stealth Mode!
- Different settings need different HSS tables, right? ie. 3 lives vs 5 lives
You can purchase the online version of the save kit that features the high score upload to the internet above for $15 in the drop down choices. You will receive a specific SK and PK Key that will unlock this feature and an online module that connects with a Cat5 or Cat6 cable. See the bottom of the User Guide for more details on DHCP and DNS settings needed.
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.
Attract sounds are cool
Really love hearing them in my arcade
I have the cabaret version of Centipede at my beach house - and we LOVE playing it when guests are in town. Unfortunately, with the standard settings, we didn't have free play - and didn't have the ability to save the high scores. This save kit is INCREDIBLE - and very easy to install. I consider myself a moron - and I was able to install this kit in a 42 year old cabinet in less than five minutes. If you want to bring your centipede to the next level - I cannot recommend this one enough!
Now My Wife has ALL the High Scores!
Easy to install and use .. only problem is that my wife has all ten high scores!!
The way it should be
Now attract sounds of Centipede in our arcade!
Saves all my scores as advertised. Love the attract sounds
nice kit priced affordably adds another demension to the game
it is great to see the amount of products highscoresave is developing for the video game industry. It has been long unsupported.
Another great kit from Highscoresaves!
Amazing kit and features!
How did Centipede not have attract sounds from the factory??
Best kit ever!!
Great kit to save more than 3 scores (Atari default). Attract sounds are just icing on the cake
Yes, it saved the whole scoreboard
Love the attract sounds, never knew Centipede could have those
Easy plug and play
Love the now added attract sounds
Great kit for Freeplay and saving Scores
Able to save all 8 scores when turned off
My current board doesn't save the top 3 high scores at all...will this kit fix that?
The kit bypasses the eearom on your pcb and saves the scores to an onboard serial eeprom instead. You are able to select in our menu how many scores are to be saved! Only the top score, the top 3 or all that the scoreboard will fit.
So, in short, yes.
I installed the kit successfully, but I can't figure out how to get into the setup. Holding down the player 2 button as it says in the video doesn't do anything but holding down both players 1 and 2 buttons causes the game to freeze, then reset when I release them.
Like all my kits, please use the link here tat is emailed with every order!