- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 5 scores!
- Initial Entry - Able to enter 3 characters
- Logo - Able to switch to manufacturer logo or HighScoreSaves logo on attract screen
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for number of lives chosen! (2, 3, 4, 5 and practice level lives are separate HSS tables!)
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Practice Mode - Able to start your game at ANY start points!
- Stealth Mode - "Never know the kit is installed until you activate menu, even on boot up!"
- Game Menu - Able to select lives or practice levels with ease of the Game Menu!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Reset Button - Restart a game without turning the entire game off (Requires to be ENABLED in menu)
- Flip screen - Yep. It does that too!
- RAM and ROM - Tests to ensure everything is A-OK!
Note - Continue mode is disabled when on Free Play
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.