- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 5 scores!
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for number of lives chosen! (2, 3, 4 or 5 lives are separate HSS tables!)
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 100% of the attract screen rotation have sound!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Extended Scoring - (up to 9.999,990 PTS)
- Different settings need different HSS tables, right? ie. 3 lives vs 5 lives
Important: the Main-CPU (Z80) must be socketed or you will need to install one
You can purchase the online version of the save kit that features the high score upload to the internet above for $15 in the drop down choices. You will receive a specific SK and PK Key that will unlock this feature and an online module that connects with a Cat5 or Cat6 cable. See the bottom of the User Guide for more details on DHCP and DNS settings needed.
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchased separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.
This is a simple to install kit
I needed to install a socket for my z80 cpu. That was the "hardest" part. Kit slid in the socket. Will be saving scores (@ have free play) for years and years!
Love the attract music and attract sounds and of course saving my high scores!
Easy install. Just needed to check my pcb and verify the z80 was in a socket. It already was.
Happy with this kit. Easy process of install
Called Highscoresaves and spoke with Missy. Very friendly and helped me pick out the kit. Had a tracking number the same day. Great customer service!
Great kit, very fast shipping.
Fast delivery, great kit!
Kick ass and easy to install
Does this kit come with stand offs?
No. We have noticed that most collectors have their own "stash" of longer spacers/stand offs. Some have a hardware store nearby. We have seen customers use a Bic ball point pen and cut that up to desired heights...
However, we do have an option to purchase standoffs, either in the drop downs of the kits that may need (for an additional charge), or, in the link below.