- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 10 scores!
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for original or fast speeds (All games have their own HST!)
- ROM Revisions - Choose between the ORIGINAL roms or "Popcorn" for Pengo
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - Original program roms MUST be removed
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Reset Button - Restart a game without turning the entire game off (Requires to be ENABLED in menu)
- Ships with latest v1.07! The BEST Pac Multi ever!
- Choose your game! Pacman, Ms Pacman, Pacman Plus, Ms Pacman Plus or Pengo!
- HIgh Score Table - Save your top 10 scores with initials for Fast and Original Version
- Fast or Original Version
- Pengo! - Plays with P1 button, no need to modify you control panel!
- Start at Level 1, apple level, key level and Level 255 (to see the infamous "kill screen")
- Cocktail or Upright
- Change ghost names from original to alternative names
- Choose number of lives (1, 2, 3, 5 per game)
- Choose when you earn a bonus Pac (None, 10,000, 15,000, 20,000)
- Difficulty Level (Normal, Hard, Harder, Hardest) New way to change difficulty in your Pac patterns!
- Free play or coin/token
- Separate High Score Table for Fast or Original play!
- Attract Sounds that you can set for 25%, 50% or every attract screen!
- The ONLY multikit with PROPER colors because we include these proms to covert them
- Coin per credit if not on freeplay
- Able to turn off the "kill screen" to continue to play past level 255
- Play Inky and Pinky as originally designed with the "Pac facing up" flaw, or turn on to fix it!
- Show original Midway logos or the website logo
- Menus for normal dip settings, custom settings
- Save all 10 scores, only top score, top 3 scores
- Backup and restore scores before and after your next party
- Extended Scoring to 9,999,990
- Menu for game select
- Able to enable or disable the sub menu for settings (now guests cannot get in)
- "Stealth Mode" - Choose what game the kit boots to! (Game is last game played or from game list)
- Rom Saver - all original program roms MUST be removed with kit installed
Game List -
Fast version -
- Ms Pacman
- Pacman Plus
- Ms Pacman Plus
Original version -
- Ms Pacman
- Pacman Plus
- Ms Pacman Plus
- Pengo V3
- Pengo V2
This kit does change the color proms on the board -
Pacman Plus, Ms Pacman Plus and Pengo will have the ORIGINAL COLORS and SOUNDS.(see attached screenshots)
Please check out the installation instructions before purchase/installing.
Very happy with the Pac-Man Multigame kit
This is a straight forward, easy installation and great features in the Pac-Man Multigame kit.
Highscoresaves is the greatest!
Greatest Pacman kit out there!
Best Pac-Man kit today
There are older ones, owned them all, but none compare to the features on this kit! Thanks again Highscoresaves
This simple, easy-to-install kit is an absolute must for Pac-Man cabinet owners! The kit can be installed in less time than it takes to get to the Apple, and provides multiple Pac-Man variants, Pac-Man Plus (and variants), Ms. Pac-Man (and variants), and Pengo - on top of saving highscores, providing a wealth of customization (difficulty, lives, speed, etc.) in an easy-to-use menu. Play is identical to original Pac-Man in every way - an awesome product!
Excellent kit from the only company that sells the best score saving kits out there!
Great kit, I am on the noob side of these things as far as installation goes. I got it to work quickly following the instructions of course. It’s really cool to save high scores. I dig it. I have mine in a pac man cab. Boot direct to PacMan - it’s great. Fast play is my favorite.
Well worth extra $ if you are going to buy a high score saver!
The kit was fairly easy to install with good instructions and pictures. Take your time, be careful and label all of your old IC’s. As others have mentioned, if you have a Ms. PAC-Man your will not be reusing the remote daughter board and your Z80 will need to be remover from it. Instead of drilling holes in the cabinet to mount the new daughter board, I just zip tied the board to the edge connector harness through the mounting holes. The family loves having more options and have enjoyed playing the fast modes! I plan on purchasing the Millipede Multi-Game kit for my recent addition to my classic collection!
Excellent kit for my Pacman game!
Love the attract sounds!
A Christmas miracle!
Ordered on 12/16/2020, received tracking and saw it shipped out the same day. USPS delivered on 12/24...we are in Illinois, just a little ways away from Highscoresaves...not their fault.
Love the kit!
The family loves this kit
We bought this kit to play fast Pacman. The wife loves Ms Pacman,I love fast Pacman and the kids love Pacman Plus....made this kit a "no brainer" to get. Setup was about 15 minutes taking my time. The setup menu is easy to navigate. Game play is spot on. Thanks to Highscoresaves for designing the best Multi Pac kit out there!
Great save kit!
Love that I can save our scores and enter initials
So a few things that you might run into when you install this:
Watch out for the instructions. The prom multi-Boards (e.g. for locations 7F, 4A and 1M) are shown with stickers on them. On some pages, the stickers are right side up, and on some pages the stickers are upside down! I guess they wrote the instruction manual during two different times, and so the stickers on the proms are not consistent. Don't let it fool you!
Another thing, they didn't explicitly say, is that if you are modding a Ms Pac, you will need to disconnect your Ms Pac daughterboard and put it into storage. However, pop the CPU off and move it to the replacement you get. Another heads up -- when you put the Z80 on, the text on the Z80 will be the 'upside down' with respect to the text on the printed Save Kit's circuit board.
One more thing! The flat 5 pin cable might be really tight at one connection. That's okay. It shouldn't be an issue.
Don't let what I wrote scare you -- I had to email mike a few times and he responded quickly and really helped. This is a great kit, so don't hesitate to get it and get started!
Great way to add more games to your gameroom!
This kit is awesome! Very easy to install and adds some great options to your Pac or MsPac cabinet!
I ended up "guessing" a bit on the instructions but it finally all came together and we have it working! Thanks!!
The best Pacman kit from today and yesterday. Best features, quick shipping, easy installation
Great kit for my Ms PAC cocktail cab. Easy to install, saves all the scores WITH initials!
Kids love it. Easy install
Fast to ship, very easy to install just follow instructions. You almost can't install it wrong. No soldering needed. Easy menu. Dead simple. The kids have been having a blast with the fast Ms.Pac and trying to beat high scores. Installed in a PacMan cocktail table & I like that I get to keep the original board without modifying it.
This is perfect!
Exactly what we were looking for. Pac-Man and Ms Pac-Man. Fast speed. Saves scores. Easy to use menu.
Great kit, saves scores and has sounds during attract screen
This is a must have kit if you own a Pacman game! Easy to use menu, installation requires no soldering so it is pretty easy. The game select menu is great, and able to save all the scores in each game. Fast Pac is totally different than slow. Other kits d
"Pacman/Ms Pacman multigame free play & high score save kit"
Amazing people at 'highscoresaves.com'. I just bought an original 1980 Pac-Man arcade on the 40th anniversary of Pac-man's initial release in Tokyo, Japan....May 22, 1980. I purchased this kit a few days ago, and they got it shipped to me in 2 days!!!! EXCELLENT product, WORTH every penny paid!!! Easy install. I highly recommend. Thanks guys!
Good morning following the install, I am able to confirm that all of the games and settings are working as expected. I think this is an awesome kit!. I did have a question on a bit of troubleshooting, and I'm not sure what I should be checking. Preemptively I was going to pose a question and then go ahead and try to re-seat the chips. All games play. but on Pac-Man and Ms-Pac have bleeding of the Red color on the screen. All graphics that have some red in them show additional red "shadowing" below each of the graphics including the high score table display and the characters. Prior to installing the kit, my colors were all working as expected. Thanks in advance.
You can make a quick adjustment on your neck board of your monitor. The new eprom of the kit is running a tad faster than the old prom it replaced. A quick adjustment there will fix you right up.
I ordered a Pac-Man/Ms Pac-Man Multi Kit the other day. I seen that it has the possibility of online scoring. I wanted to know if it was possible to set that up wirelessly and if it can I tack that on to the order before it is shipped out?
No wireless option is available. Here's why -
The online capability uses a Cat5 cable to connect to the kit (using the ethernet port on the kit). Wireless has too much interference inside an arcade game (inside a wood box, monitor power, etc).
A nice way around is using a router/switch inside the same room your game is! Run the cables behind the cabinet and you're good to go!
More details here at top of this page.
Are your multipac boards compatible with Ms. Pacman or does the original game have to be Pacman in order for the add-on board to work?
Yes, you can install the Multipac kit (or the single game kits for Pacman, Ms Pacman or Pacman Plus) on any original Pacman or Ms Pacman pcb. Remember, the kit doesn't care what cabinet or artwork you have, just that it is running a dedicated Pacman pcb inside to install it on! Check out the Install Guide on the product page for detailed pics.
How do I mount the daughter card off the ribbon cable?
There are a couple ways -
1. You can use the holes on that daughter card to secure with wood screws to the side of the cabinet. This is how Ms Pac was originally done back in the day (they actually had a metal plate w/plastic standoffs)
2. You can use Velcro
3. You can zip tie to the top of the SyncBus card. Just ensure the SBC is zip tied securely to the main pcb
Hello, I noticed a new version of the multipac is out- v1.07. What is the difference/changes between that version and the previous version 1.05?
Small menu changes and behind the scene stuff, nothing to do with game play!
Is this using all original game ROMS for the games will they play exactly if it were the individual game/PCB, or is their any FPGA being used.
Yes, this kit plays exactly like the original pcb's, check out our YouTube channel (Subscribe to it too!) to see perfect patterns play. Also, has great additional features like initial entry, attract sounds and individual game high score tables saved, no other Pac Multi kit does that!
Does each game have it's.own high scores or is there just one shared high score list? What I'm getting at is, for example, does Ms. Pacman have its own separate high scores? Or is it just one list of high scores from all of the games in the kit?
Each game has its own high score table. With initials too.
Hope that helps
Hello! I purchased the Pac-Man Multi Kit quite a while ago - my version is 1.02. Is there a way to update to the current version?
- You can ask for the binary and burn it yourself on the W27c512 on the main daughter card of the kit.
- You can have a new eprom mailed to you in the USA for $12 total (Just ask in email)
- You can order anything in the shop and we will add to your package at no charge! (email us the order number quickly after you order)
Hope that helps!
I have a Pac-Man 25th anniversary that plays Pac-Man, Mrs. Pac-Man and Galaga, I was wondering if this highe score save kit would work for that?
No, it will not. That is a JAMMA pcb, not original hardware. The Multi kit is only for original pcbs, a quick look at the install guide will show what an original pcb looks like for Pac and Ms Pac
Hi Joe, I hope all is well. I got the ROM image that you sent over for my Multipac kit. It says V22 on it and I was going to burn it to an eprom. A few questions if you don’t mind: 1. Will this work with your kit no matter when I bought it? I purchased mine pretty early on. 2. What size eprom does it take? 3. Which socket on the kit does it go in? Thanks for your help as always.
1.Will this work with your kit no matter when I bought it? I purchased mine pretty early on.
2.What size eprom does it take?
512. The one that's on the kit is an erasable Windbond w27c512, if your programmer handles that. Or, any 512 eprom you have can work...
3.Which socket on the kit does it go in?
Only 28 pin socket on main daughter card.
Hope that helps