Includes tax / shipping cost not included
Ready to ship!
Still shipping daily during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Order number: PACMANMULTI.7.9
- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 10 scores!
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for orinal or fast speeds
- ROM Revisions - Choose between the ORIGINAL roms or "Popcorn" for Pengo
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - Original program roms MUST be removed
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Reset Button - Restart a game without turning the entire game off (Requires to be ENABLED in menu)
- Ships with latest v1.07! The BEST Pac Multi ever!
- Choose your game! Pacman, Ms Pacman, Pacman Plus, Ms Pacman Plus or Pengo!
- HIgh Score Table - Save your top 10 scores with initials for Fast and Original Version
- Fast or Original Version
- Pengo! - Plays with P1 button, no need to modify you control panel!
- Start at Level 1, apple level, key level and Level 255 (to see the infamous "kill screen")
- Cocktail or Upright
- Change ghost names from original to alternative names
- Choose number of lives (1, 2, 3, 5 per game)
- Choose when you earn a bonus Pac (None, 10,000, 15,000, 20,000)
- Difficulty Level (Normal, Hard, Harder, Hardest) New way to change difficulty in your Pac patterns!
- Free play or coin/token
- Separate High Score Table for Fast or Original play!
- Attract Sounds that you can set for 25%, 50% or every attract screen!
- The ONLY multikit with PROPER colors because we include these proms to covert them
- Coin per credit if not on freeplay
- Able to turn off the "kill screen" to continue to play past level 255
- Play Inky and Pinky as originally designed with the "Pac facing up" flaw, or turn on to fix it!
- Show original Midway logos or the website logo
- Menus for normal dip settings, custom settings
- Save all 10 scores, only top score, top 3 scores
- Backup and restore scores before and after your next party
- Extended Scoring to 9,999,990
- Menu for game select
- Able to enable or disable the sub menu for settings (now guests cannot get in)
- "Stealth Mode" - Choose what game the kit boots to! (Game is last game played or from game list)
- Rom Saver - all original program roms MUST be removed with kit installed
Game List -
Fast version -
- Ms Pacman
- Pacman Plus
- Ms Pacman Plus
Original version -
- Ms Pacman
- Pacman Plus
- Ms Pacman Plus
- Pengo V3
- Pengo V2
This kit does change the color proms on the board -
Pacman Plus, Ms Pacman Plus and Pengo will have the ORIGINAL COLORS and SOUNDS.(see attached screenshots)
Please check out the installation instructions before purchase/installing.
This is perfect!
Exactly what we were looking for. Pac-Man and Ms Pac-Man. Fast speed. Saves scores. Easy to use menu.
Great kit, saves scores and has sounds during attract screen
This is a must have kit if you own a Pacman game! Easy to use menu, installation requires no soldering so it is pretty easy. The game select menu is great, and able to save all the scores in each game. Fast Pac is totally different than slow. Other kits d
"Pacman/Ms Pacman multigame free play & high score save kit"
Amazing people at 'highscoresaves.com'. I just bought an original 1980 Pac-Man arcade on the 40th anniversary of Pac-man's initial release in Tokyo, Japan....May 22, 1980. I purchased this kit a few days ago, and they got it shipped to me in 2 days!!!! EXCELLENT product, WORTH every penny paid!!! Easy install. I highly recommend. Thanks guys!
Good morning following the install, I am able to confirm that all of the games and settings are working as expected. I think this is an awesome kit!. I did have a question on a bit of troubleshooting, and I'm not sure what I should be checking. Preemptively I was going to pose a question and then go ahead and try to re-seat the chips. All games play. but on Pac-Man and Ms-Pac have bleeding of the Red color on the screen. All graphics that have some red in them show additional red "shadowing" below each of the graphics including the high score table display and the characters. Prior to installing the kit, my colors were all working as expected. Thanks in advance.
You can make a quick adjustment on your neck board of your monitor. The new eprom of the kit is running a tad faster than the old prom it replaced. A quick adjustment there will fix you right up.
I ordered a Pac-Man/Ms Pac-Man Multi Kit the other day. I seen that it has the possibility of online scoring. I wanted to know if it was possible to set that up wirelessly and if it can I tack that on to the order before it is shipped out?
No wireless option is available. Here's why -
The online capability uses a Cat5 cable to connect to the kit (using the ethernet port on the kit). Wireless has too much interference inside an arcade game (inside a wood box, monitor power, etc).
A nice way around is using a router/switch inside the same room your game is! Run the cables behind the cabinet and you're good to go!
More details here at top of this page.
Are your multipac boards compatible with Ms. Pacman or does the original game have to be Pacman in order for the add-on board to work?
Yes, you can install the Multipac kit (or the single game kits for Pacman, Ms Pacman or Pacman Plus) on any original Pacman or Ms Pacman pcb. Remember, the kit doesn't care what cabinet or artwork you have, just that it is running a dedicated Pacman pcb inside to install it on! Check out the Install Guide on the product page for detailed pics.