- Permanently saves all scores
- Freeplay / Attract Mode
- Different scoretable for each difficulty (normal, medium, hard, hardest)
- Romsaver - Program roms may be removed : D6, D7, D8, D10, D11, D13
- Easy to install
Since there is no possibility to find out which chip version is on your board by the software...we need to find out about the first "write" and it must be the correct activation code....so i thought, "Let the customer select their version themselves by setting the correct setting (use of dip1)!
- When dip1 is set to "on", version 1 is activated...version 2 will simply not start, no error message, garbage on screen.
- When dip1 is set to "off", like in the pic attached, version 2 (maybe the more common) is activated.... (again, if pcb is version 1, game will not start, garbage on screen)
Yes! This is just awesome!
Yes! A much needed kit