- Fast or Original Version
- Freeplay or Coin
- Attract Mode with or without Freeplay on
- Separate High Score Table for Fast or Original play!
- HIgh Score Table - Save your top 10 scores with initials for Fast and Original Version
- Menu for dip switches and settings
- "Cheat" Mode
- Start at Level 255
- Extended Scoring - 9,999,990 points
- Attract Sounds that you can set for 25%, 50% or every attract screen!
- "Stealth Mode" - Choose what game the kit boots to!
- Rom Saver - Program roms in row 6 MUST be removed with kit installed
- 5E and 5F must be present
- This kit will work on a Pacman or Ms Pacman pcb. Theyre the same pcb, however, you will not use the Ms Pac Daughter card and ribbon cable, you will use ours. You can reuse the z80 on that daughter card and transfer to our kit.
Game List -
Fast version -
Original version -
This kit plugs into your z80 socket, using a provided ribbon cable. This socket is under the syncbus card. You can use on a standard Pacman pcb OR a Ms Pacman pcb.
You may have a FAST or ORIGINAL speed pcb, it will not matter since the kit replaces the Row 6 roms. Please check user guide for pictures of where they are at.
Please check out the installation instructions before purchase/installing.
You can purchase the online version of the save kit that features the high score upload to the internet above for $15 in the drop down choices. You will receive a specific SK and PK Key that will unlock this feature and an online module that connects with a Cat5 or Cat6 cable. See the bottom of the User Guide for more details on DHCP and DNS settings needed.
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.
Quick and simple installation
Very happy with this kit
Easy to put in my game board, fast shipping, and it just works as intended!
Pacman upgrade, worth it for sure
this upgrade kit offers an outstanding technical value along with a fair price. I have installed several of these, and compared to other alike kits sold this is the best I have used. Plus Plus Plus!
This simple, easy-to-install kit is an absolute must for Pac-Man cabinet owners! The kit can be installed in less time than it takes to get to the Apple, and provides multiple Pac-Man variants, Ms. Pac-Man (and variants), and Pengo - on top of saving highscores, providing a wealth of customization (difficulty, lives, speed, etc.) in an easy-to-use menu. Play is identical to original Pac-Man in every way - an awesome product!
This review is meant for our Pacman Multigame - https://highscoresave.com/pacman-ms-pacman-multigame-free-play-and-high-score-save-kit/
Was thinking I wanted the Multi Pac Highscoresaves offers, however, I decided with this kit. Has all the same features, attract sounds, free play and the cool stealth menu, just only has pacman, that's what the family wanted. Very happy, thank you!
10/10 Pac Upgrade
Everything from the mass amount of user settings, to the little details of the cutscenes where Pac-Man goes at normal speed while the game is in sped-up mode, this kit is perfect for any Pac machine. Playing a game set on hard difficulty in sped-up mode makes for a very fun challenge and is what I will prefer going forward. Again, 10/10 kit.
Great way to have fast and original speed and save your scores with initials
Great kit - super easy to install. Up and working in less than 15 minutes and now all my scores stay put. Great menu. Great product.
Easy way to get fast version and save my scores
This is a must have kit if you own a Pacman game! Easy to use menu, installation requires no soldering so it is pretty easy. The game select menu is great, and able to save all the scores in each game. Fast Pac is totally different than slow. Other kits d
How do I mount the daughter card off the ribbon cable?
There are a couple ways -
1. You can use the holes on that daughter card to secure with wood screws to the side of the cabinet. This is how Ms Pac was originally done back in the day (they actually had a metal plate w/plastic standoffs)
2. You can use Velcro
3. You can zip tie to the top of the SyncBus card. Just ensure the SBC is zip tied securely to the main pcb