Gravitar Free Play and High Score Save Kit
- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 10 scores!
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for each of the 4 game menues
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cabaret cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Reset Button - Restart a game without turning the entire game off (Requires to be ENABLED in menu)
- Fast boot - No waiting for initialization!
How can I tell if my pcb is version 1, 2 or 3? (Gravitar only)
Take a look at the picture below. If the bottom number (that is circled in yellow) starts with a “1” it is version 1. If it starts with a “2” or “3”, you are good to go!
If you do have a “1” on your vector roms, you can still use the kit, however, these will have to be changed accordingly.
Use a 2516 on Position L7 programmed with 136010-210 vector binaries
Use a 2532 on Position MN7 programmed with 136010-207 vector binaries
Use a 2532 on Position NP7 programmed with 136010-208 vector binaries
*Note - The 2532 on Position R7 is no longer needed.
Please check your vector rom at R7 at VROM3 -
136010.209 is Version 2
136010.309 is Version 3 (Do not need any rom changes)
This save kit is perfection!
Simple and elegant. Free play and saves scores. Perfect addition to our game.
Awesome save kit!
Great kit for my Gravitar game
Pretty easy install. Just note what revision you have. I emailed Highscoresaves and they had me send a picture to verify. I already had Rev3. All is good!