- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 5 scores with initials!
- Initial Entry - Able to enter 3 characters
- Logo - Able to switch to manufacturer logo NAMCO, Midway or HighScoreSaves logo on attract screen
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for each of your slections in Game Menu! Autofire scores should be different than normal bullets, right?
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Game Menu - select Auto fire, number of lives, etc on screen!
- Fast boot - No waiting for initialization!
- Extended scoring to 99,999,990...8 digits
- Level 255 fix. Now you can go up to 65000+ levels! The Difficulty does not go higher than 255 (Difficulty maxes out at Level 255)
- Auto fire option - Turn it on or off with a quick on screen change!
- 8 different high score tables (for each setting in the game menu!)
- Different settings need different HSS tables, right? ie. Auto Fire at Hard Settings, Normal fire at Easy, etc.
- 4 different shooting speeds - Normal, Slow, Fast, Fastest
- Kit includes the modified 2732 rom used on the CPU pcb 3J/3H
Great kit for the buck...
Really impressed. Easy to order online, great communication with the ordering emails, fast shipping and a very simple installation. A+
Great kit for the money
This was easy
Easy to install, very good kit with good features
Great kit, easy install
Excellent kit from the only company that sells the best score saving kits out there!
Another great kit from Highscoresaves!
Great kit for the $
Simple installation. Great on screen menu
Very good Galaga kit
Thanks for making these great kits Highscoresaves!
Greatest Galaga kit there ever was! Love the features, easy installation, fast delivery!
Shipped out next day, thanks very much! Post office took it's sweet time to get here though. Arrived in perfect condition, setup was easy and we were saving scores in a few minutes! Appreciate you guys at Highscoresaves!
Easy to install Galaga kit
Excellent kit and bang for your $$$!
Best Galaga kit out there
Fast shipping and best kit with all the options
Easy install, fast shipping. Able to access menu for rapid fire and normal fire dip settings. Amazing all the way around!
Very easy kit to install! Love the on screen menu options to change any settings and the game menu! Wow! I highly recommend this kit for anyone with a Galaga!!
Excellent customer service, fast shipping to California and easy to read instructions.
This kit really opens up Galaga in a new way. So many options to customize the gameplay. And simple to install! If you own a Galaga, this is a absolute must have. Hands down.
I was referred to Highscoresaves frim a friend. He was right. Fast shipping and excellent products
Great Galaga add on card. Easy install.
Best kit out there for Galaga!
Easy to use menu and install
This kit is an essential thing for my arcade game. The family loves the fast bullets and we can select with an easy to use on screen menu.
Must have kit!
Galaga HS Save kit
Bought one of these to replace my original one from another source years ago that crapped out on me. This one works much better and I like the option to hear all the game sounds on attract mode.Easy install too!
Good add on kit for the price
What's the difference between online and offline versions?
This page has some great info about online and offline kits! Also has some great tips on utilizing all the options that our kits provide.
Hi, do you have an installation instruction for the nebulous bee bootleg pcb?
Should be in the pdf install guide