- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 5 scores with initials!
- Initial Entry - Able to enter 3 characters
- Logo - Able to switch to manufacturer logo NAMCO, Midway or HighScoreSaves logo on attract screen
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for each of your slections in Game Menu! Autofire scores should be different than normal bullets, right?
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Game Menu - select Auto fire, number of lives, etc on screen!
- Fast boot - No waiting for initialization!
- Extended scoring to 99,999,990...8 digits
- Level 255 fix. Now you can go up to 65000+ levels! The Difficulty does not go higher than 255 (Difficulty maxes out at Level 255)
- Auto fire option - Turn it on or off with a quick on screen change!
- 8 different high score tables (for each setting in the game menu!)
- Different settings need different HSS tables, right? ie. Auto Fire at Hard Settings, Normal fire at Easy, etc.
- 4 different shooting speeds - Normal, Slow, Fast, Fastest
- Kit includes the modified 2732 rom used on the video pcb 3J/3H
You can purchase the online version of the save kit that features the high score upload to the internet above for $15 in the drop down choices. You will receive a specific SK and PK Key that will unlock this feature and an online module that connects with a Cat5 or Cat6 cable. See the bottom of the User Guide for more details on DHCP and DNS settings needed.
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.
Best kit out there for Galaga!
Easy to use menu and install
This kit is an essential thing for my arcade game. The family loves the fast bullets and we can select with an easy to use on screen menu.
Must have kit!
Galaga HS Save kit
Bought one of these to replace my original one from another source years ago that crapped out on me. This one works much better and I like the option to hear all the game sounds on attract mode.Easy install too!
Good add on kit for the price