- Fast or Original Version
- Freeplay or Coin
- Attract Mode with or without Freeplay on
- Separate High Score Table for Fast or Original play!
- HIgh Score Table - Save your top 10 scores with initials for Fast and Original Version
- Menu for dip switches and settings
- "Cheat" Mode
- Start at Level 255
- Extended Scoring - 9,999,990 points
- Attract Sounds that you can set for 25%, 50% or every attract screen!
- "Stealth Mode" - Choose what game the kit boots to!
- Rom Saver - Program roms in row 6 MUST be removed with kit installed
- 5E and 5F must be present
- This kit will work on a Pacman or Ms Pacman pcb. Theyre the same pcb, however, you will not use the Ms Pac Daughter card and ribbon cable, you will use ours. You can reuse the z80 on that daughter card and transfer to our kit.
Game List -
- Fast version
- Original version
This kit plugs into your z80 socket, using a provided ribbon cable. This socket is under the syncbus card. You can use on a standard Pacman pcb OR a Ms Pacman pcb.
You may have a FAST or ORIGINAL speed pcb, it will not matter since the kit replaces the Row 6 roms. Please check user guide for pictures of where they are at.
Please check out the installation instructions before purchase/installing.
You can purchase the online version of the save kit that features the high score upload to the internet above for $15 in the drop down choices. You will receive a specific SK and PK Key that will unlock this feature and an online module that connects with a Cat5 or Cat6 cable. See the bottom of the User Guide for more details on DHCP and DNS settings needed.
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.
Love Ms PC!
Great kit, fast speed or slow speed, saves scores, attract sounds while not being played. Thanks!
Just what we wanted
An easy kit with fast and slow Ms Pac that saves the scores for each. Saves up to 10 initials for each.
Easy to install and works great
Easy to install and worked great. Customer support is quick and understanding. Great job. Love it.
exceptional features for Ms Pac
This kit as with all of the other highscoresaves kits offers outstanding technical value. It eliminates some frequent failure components associated with the Ms. Pac board such as the row 6 Ic's which often have the ic leg failure problem. As well as the daughter board not needed any longer makes it more reliable. I rate this A+.
As a Ms Pac-Man enthuistest this is a must have and it's as easy to install as they say.
I've just started collecting an repair old arcade machines and was a little hesitant to do this as I thought I might lack the experience. I'm really glad I did now, it took less than an thirty minutes for me to swap everything out and get it set back up and now I can finally save my high scores! Customer service is great too as they were very quick to answer my question regarding how to enter the menu.
Love the easy way to change between fast and slow speed on the kit
Appreciate the fast shipping, great support. Easily installs in my game
Such a great kit
Great kit! Can play fast speed and wife can play the slow speed and both of us get to save high scores
Called Highscoresaves and spoke with Joe. He explained that I had to remove the program roms in row 6 of my pcb. I saw the big red letters on the install guide, but, didn't understand. He took the time and walked me through. Will be back!
Bought one of these when I bought my Pac highscoresaves - same great kit - super easy to install. Now I can stop writing high scores down on the pad! ha!
Awesome for sure.
Fast shipping, great kit
How do I mount the daughter card off the ribbon cable?
There are a couple ways -
1. You can use the holes on that daughter card to secure with wood screws to the side of the cabinet. This is how Ms Pac was originally done back in the day (they actually had a metal plate w/plastic standoffs)
2. You can use Velcro
3. You can zip tie to the top of the SyncBus card. Just ensure the SBC is zip tied securely to the main pcb