- Soldering required - Upper PCB: Sound z80 socket 40 pin (Position AB18). Prom socket 16 pin narrow (Position C3). Lower PCB: Prom sockets 16 pin narrow positions A9 and J12. The two jumpers must be set to 128 (not 64) at D10/D11 and F18/F19. See Installation Guide for details.
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not a failure prone NVRAM or batteries. 1,000,000 write/rewrite cycles!
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 10 scores on Track & Field, Top 13 on Hypersports and Top 23 on Rearranged! And all the local World Records for T&F and Hyper Sports/Hypersports Rearranged
- Separate Score Tables - Different high score saving for Track and Field, Hyper Sports and Hypersports Rearranged!
- ROM Revisions - Uses the same code from each of the latest revisions of Hyper Sports and Track and Field
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- A Little Jingle! - Attract mode has some "jingles" every 4th rotation of attract screens. PLUS "Bonus" sounds on Hypersports Rearranged
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Controls - Supports Players 1 - 4
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - Original program roms can be removed
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or 4 player Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Reset Button - Restart a game without turning the entire game off (Requires to be ENABLED in menu)
- Choose your game! Boot to Hyper Sports, Track and Field or the all NEW Rearranged Edition!
- "Stealth Mode" - Choose what game the kit boots to! (Game is last game played or from game list)
- Practice Levels! Start at the event that gives you the most trouble! (still progresses on difficulty or "Qualify Times" in practice, ie. Pole Vault, Hammer Throw, etc)
- Choose when you earn a bonus man (Track and Field)
- Show original Konami / Centuri logos or the website logo
- Menu for game select
- Able to enable or disable the sub menu for settings (now guests cannot get in)
- You must have a 6809E processor to place on the Save Kit.
- This kit also uses a Konami1 adapter that the kit installs on top of (included)
This kit will install ONLY on a working Hyper Sports pcb, NOT able to install on a Track and Field pcb
Why is that? Well, the Hyper Sports pcb is unique with the sprite and GFX sections compared to T&F. You cannot get these functions on a Track and Field pcb, but, you can enjoy the kit on a Hyper Sports pcb to play all 3 games (Track and Field, Hyper Sports AND the ALL NEW Hyper Sports Rearranged)
Hyper Sports Rearranged allows you to play a "Rearranged" version of Track and Field and Hyper Sports in the same game! [It may even have new level(s)] ;)
Please check out the installation instructions before purchase/installing.
Mail in Service (OPTIONAL)
Let us do the install!
Finally! The best way to play Hyper Sports, Track & Field and the all new Hypersports Rearranged!
Yes, you read that right...on a HYPERSPORTS pcb. No other pcb is needed!
You will need to -
1. Purchase the kit and select the $80 install option. THIS DOES not INCLUDE THE SOCKETS OR 6809. YOU NEED TO SELECT THOSE ADDONS FROM THE DROPDOWNS. This does include return shipping.
2. Send your 100% working Hypersports pcb in to us and you will receive it back within 10 to 14 days (often sooner if you know Joe) Ensure you include your full name and mailing address INSIDE the box.
3. Be ready to pop into your HyperSports or Track & Field cabinet (upright or cocktail) and you'll be off and playing!
Great kit. Make sure you read the manual to install. Needs sockets soldered in. Not hard, but not plug in play
Love the Rearranged game! Playing Track & Field and Hyper Sports events in the same game!
I got this kit last year had it was installed by someone, but didn't have a cabinet until today and I got a cabinet I got it running and I love it! My question is the practice mode how do you use it haven't figured out how to just play the one event to practice thanks
You need to ensure that in the menu that the levels are enabled.
I believe we sent out your kit that way.
You will hold Player 1 button down for 4 seconds while in any “attract mode” to access the game menu for the other games and practice levels.
If they are not there, you need to enable the game menu and those practice levels in the menu.
You can enter that menu by holding Player 1 WHILE TURNING THE GAME ON. Release P1 when screen tells you to.