- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 3 scores with initials, Top 30 scores total!
- Initial Entry - Able to enter 3 characters like the original game
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Attract Music with Sounds - Choose via on screen menu. This is a must needed change!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted (Reset function is still tied to coin drop)
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Rom Saver - You can remove the original 16 program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.
Attract music is awesome!
Highly recommend this kit
Finally! A kit for Carnival that supports cocktail mode and freeplay
Excellent kit, super great service and shipping
Carnival HS Save kit
Plugged it in and worked perfectly the fir/t time! I like how it has full game attract mode sound now too. Also got rid of a large group of old ROMS that could go bad.