Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring.... more
Product information "Crazy Climber Free Play and High Score Save Kit"
- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 5 scores!
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for each life in settings
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cabaret cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Reset Button - Restart a game without turning the entire game off (Requires to be ENABLED in menu)
- Attention - You need a standard Z80 for this kit - the original CPU on the Board CAN NOT be used.
- Fast boot - No waiting for initialization!
Seeing this screen?
There are multiple sound roms for Crazy Climber, no worries!
There are a couple of reasons why this message appears:
1) Missing cc7 sound rom
2) Corrupt cc7 sound rom
3) Unknown cc7 sound rom
The Crazy Climber kit does a checksum check of cc7 (soundrom)..when this check detects an unknown checksum, it shows this message -
So there could be another (unknown) soundrom... I just haven't seen it.
Anyway, holding a start button for seconds while switching the game on, enables the settings menu...
In the menu set the option "sound" to "standard usa" and save it... the cc7 (on the pcb) will not be used (and checked), the message will not appear anymore...
Attention - You need a standard Z80 for this kit - the original CPU on the Board CAN NOT be used.
Related links to "Crazy Climber Free Play and High Score Save Kit"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer reviews for "Crazy Climber Free Play and High Score Save Kit"
From: John On: 4 Jun 2020
Great kit! Quick shipping and install guide is easy to follow. Took about 5 minutes and I took my time. Connector is a tight fit, so I didn't install the screw back in it from the green block. Thanks guys!
From: Kyle On: 18 May 2020
Great kit for my game
From: Dan M On: 10 May 2020
Easy plug n play
Write a review and tell everyone what you think about this product
Reviews will be activated after verification.
Questions and Answers... more