- Fast or Original Version (via selectable onscreen menu)
- Freeplay or Coin Use
- Upright or Cocktail Mode
- Attract Mode (w/sound) with or without Freeplay on
- Separate High Score Table for Fast or Original play!
- 8 different score tables (Lives 1, 2, 3, or 5 lives on Original or Fast)
- Set BONUS Life to 10k, 15k, 20k or 30k
- Set difficulty to Normal or Hard
- HIgh Score Table - Save your top 10 scores with initials for Fast and Original Version
- On screen menu for dip switches and settings
- Attract Sounds that you can set for 25%, 50% or every attract screen!
- Change the logo from Bally Midway or www.HighScoreSaves.com
- Reset game - "Soft Boot" when you want to start over
- Hold down P1 button for 4 seconds to switch from fast to original speed through menu (must be enabled)
- "Stealth Mode" - Choose what game the kit boots to! (Original or Fast Jr Pac Speed)
Game List -
Fast version -
- Jr Pacman
Original version -
- Jr Pacman
This kit plugs into your z80 socket. You may have a FAST or ORIGINAL speed pcb, it will not matter since the kit replaces the roms. Please check user guide for pictures.
You can purchase the online version of the save kit that features the high score upload to the internet above for $15 more, search the ONLINE version. You will receive a specific SK and PK Key that will unlock this feature and an online module that connects with a Cat5 or Cat6 cable. See the bottom of the User Guide for more details on DHCP and DNS settings needed.
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.
Great way to have free play and score save for th original and fast speed Jr Pacman
Added the Jr Pacman kit to our collection
Now we are saving our high scores and really like the option for the "fast" Jr Pacman or the "original" speed
This is a winner!
Great menu makes it easy to change between fast or original version!
Great kit, easy install
Really love the vast version that can be selected through the on screen menu
Cannot live without this
Easy to put on game pcb. We love the extra features it provides
Another great kit from Highscoresaves!
We really like the fast option!
Great kit and shipping was quick. Love Highscoresaves!
Best way to have original and fast speeds with saving
Bought this for my husband. Thanks for helping me choose it Missy. I'll be back for more gift ideas for my boy of a hubby. ;)
Really like this save kit. Easy to change between the original version and the fast version.
How do you switch between fast and slow version? I have the slow/original version now.
Hold down Player 1 start button for 4 seconds to switch from fast to original speed through on screen game menu (must be enabled in the settings menu)
There are vids on the YouTube channel and under the product page in the video tab.
You can also goto this link to learn some basic tips and tricks for all of my kits.