- Fast or Original Version
- Freeplay or Coin
- Attract Mode with or without Freeplay on
- Separate High Score Table for Fast or Original play!
- HIgh Score Table - Save your top 10 scores with initials for Fast and Original Version
- Menu for dip switches and settings
- "Cheat" Mode
- Start at Level 255
- Extended Scoring - 9,999,990 points
- Attract Sounds that you can set for 25%, 50% or every attract screen!
- "Stealth Mode" - Choose what game the kit boots to!
- Rom Saver - Program roms in row 6 MUST be removed with kit installed
- 5E and 5F must be present
Game List -
Fast version -
- Pacman Plus
Original version -
- Pacman Plus
This kit plugs into your z80 socket, using a provided ribbon cable. This socket is under the syncbus card. You can use on a standard Pacman pcb OR a Ms Pacman pcb.
You may have a FAST or ORIGINAL speed pcb, it will not matter since the kit replaces the Row 6 roms. Please check user guide for pictures of where they are at.
Please check out the installation instructions before purchase/installing.
Good and simple kit
Plays fast and original speeds with initials saved with your top scores
Well, I shouldn't have cheaped out!
While this kit is great, I was undecided to get the Pacman multigame. I chose this Pacman Plus only kit. Don't get me wrong, this is a good kit. But for a few more bucks, I think the multigame would be a better choice. Just my opinion
Great save kit!
How do I mount the daughter card off the ribbon cable?
There are a couple ways -
1. You can use the holes on that daughter card to secure with wood screws to the side of the cabinet. This is how Ms Pac was originally done back in the day (they actually had a metal plate w/plastic standoffs)
2. You can use Velcro
3. You can zip tie to the top of the SyncBus card. Just ensure the SBC is zip tied securely to the main pcb