- Fast or Original Version
- Freeplay or Coin
- Attract Mode with or without Freeplay on
- Separate High Score Table for Fast or Original play!
- HIgh Score Table - Save your top 10 scores with initials for Fast and Original Version
- Menu for dip switches and settings
- "Cheat" Mode
- Start at Level 255
- Extended Scoring - 9,999,990 points
- Attract Sounds that you can set for 25%, 50% or every attract screen!
- "Stealth Mode" - Choose what game the kit boots to!
- Rom Saver - Program roms in row 6 MUST be removed with kit installed
- 5E and 5F must be present
Game List -
Fast version -
- Pacman Plus
Original version -
- Pacman Plus
This kit plugs into your z80 socket, using a provided ribbon cable. This socket is under the syncbus card. You can use on a standard Pacman pcb OR a Ms Pacman pcb.
You may have a FAST or ORIGINAL speed pcb, it will not matter since the kit replaces the Row 6 roms. Please check user guide for pictures of where they are at.
Please check out the installation instructions before purchase/installing.
You can purchase the online version of the save kit that features the high score upload to the internet above for $15 in the drop down choices. You will receive a specific SK and PK Key that will unlock this feature and an online module that connects with a Cat5 or Cat6 cable. See the bottom of the User Guide for more details on DHCP and DNS settings needed.
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.
How do I mount the daughter card off the ribbon cable?
There are a couple ways -
1. You can use the holes on that daughter card to secure with wood screws to the side of the cabinet. This is how Ms Pac was originally done back in the day (they actually had a metal plate w/plastic standoffs)
2. You can use Velcro
3. You can zip tie to the top of the SyncBus card. Just ensure the SBC is zip tied securely to the main pcb