- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 10 scores!
- God Mode - Never die, an endless amount of "fun" on Kangaroo! ;)
- Has 4 separate score tables - Different high score saving for number of lives chosen! (3 or 5 lives are separate HSS tables!)
- Attract Music - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation have sound!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Different settings need different HSS tables, right? ie. 3 lives vs 5 lives
- God Mode - Never die and keep it hopping!
You can purchase the online version of the save kit that features the high score upload to the internet above for $15 in the drop down choices. You will receive a specific SK and PK Key that will unlock this feature and an online module that connects with a Cat5 or Cat6 cable. See the bottom of the User Guide for more details on DHCP and DNS settings needed.
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.
Kangaroo HS save kit
Bought a Kangaroo arcade game several years ago and sold it cause it didn't save any scores and nobody make a kit to do so. I had an opportunity to buy another Kangaroo machine and I did. The same day, I purchased this kit and installed it upon arrival. Very easy to do and makes the game more fun to play knowing I'll be able to show off how good I am. LOL