Pauline (originally known as Lady or the Beautiful Girl) is the damsel-in-distress in the arcade game Donkey Kong, the installment that marked her debut in both the Donkey Kong and Mario franchises, along with Mario and her titular kidnapper (confirmed in later games to be a younger Cranky Kong). She was Mario's first love interest.
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 5 scores and initials!
- Initial Entry - Able to enter 3 or 12 characters (Selectable in onscreen menu)
- Logo - Able to switch to manufacturer logo or HighScoreSaves logo on attract screen
- Extended scoring - Now saves scores over 1,000,000 points!
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for each mode (Standard/Practice/Pauline)
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Game Menu - Now playing with easy to select game menu!
- Choose ROM revision (US/Japan)
- Practice Mode (starting at Level 4 Girder, Elevator, Rivet and Pie Factory stages)
- Slow Down on Practice Mode by Pressing a Start button (slows the level down to half speed) - useful on the Elevator level for example. This is only available in practice mode
- Wild Barrel Hack - All barrels thrown are Type 2!
- Color Barrel Hack - Learn how to control the barrels
- No Kill screen Hack - Live on man, live on!
NOTE - This kit requires 5 eproms to be changed on the video pcb to work. There are 5 eproms that need replaced.
This is why you CANNOT "stack" the DK Remix kit with this HSS/Free Play kit. See Chart below.
We offer a burning service to burn these 5 eproms for you, or, you may download and do it yourself with the link at the bottom of this description.
You can purchase the online version of the save kit that features the high score upload to the internet above for $15 in the drop down choices. You will receive a specific SK and PK Key that will unlock this feature and an online module that connects with a Cat5 or Cat6 cable. See the bottom of the User Guide for more details on DHCP and DNS settings needed.
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.
LOL! Love the Pauline saving Mario twist
Another super easy to install kit!