NO ETA on more
- Kit installs in minutes on your Atari Missile Command boardset.
- No soldering or special skills needed. Simply remove a single socketted chip and replace it with a new daughter card provided. It doesn't get much simpler than this!
- Switch between games at any time by pressing and holding both the player-1 and player-2 start buttons at the same time. Game will instantly reset and switch to the other game. No need to hack up your cabinet with hidden switches.
- Setup menu allows on-screen independent configuration of settings for both games including resetting of high score tables. No need to fiddle with DIP switches anymore.
- Ability to perform partial reset of high score tables, preserving the top scores, but erasing only the lower scores.
- All 8 High scores and initials are saved for both games! Uses eeprom technology which means never a battery to change and a lifetime longer than you or I will live.
- Doubles as a "Rom Saver" by eliminating the need for the original on board roms. Say goodbye to those old flaky sockets and bad connections. This can be a real saver especially on the early hardware revision which contains 11 roms and sockets.
- This kit can also be a useful testing and diagnostic tool for repairing Missile Command boardsets.
CPU daughter card uses the same high quality gold plated machined header pins as used on other Braze Technologies kits such as Multipede and the Space Invaders Multigame Provides a perfect mate with your Missile Command CPU socket.
High reliability and strength for a long lasting connection. Daughter card snaps firmly into place.
Great that it plays Super Missile Attack and Missile Command
Works great as a multigame and a score saver!
Easy to order, fast shipping and an excellent kit! Thank you Highscoresaves!
Way to go, easy to order, easy to install this multigame kit! Love the harder levels
Does this kit work in a cocktail table cabinet?
Yes it does!
Does this kit work in a MC cockpit cabinet?
Are you one of lucky few that own a rare MC cockpit? If so, you're well aware there is nobutton. This means you cannot switch games and cannot enter setup mode. Doh!
As of release MCM001C, the multigame will now acceptand as an alternate button sequence to the original and . So you can use either sequence to switch games and to enter setup mode. You will need release MCM001C or later.
I don't see it mentioned, but does this kit happen to give Missile Command attract sounds? Thank you!
Sorry, it does not. All of HighScoreSaves kits do though! Unfortunately, not all of the original Braze kits have them...