- Kit installs in minutes on your Atari Missile Command boardset.
- No soldering or special skills needed. Simply remove a single socketted chip and replace it with a new daughter card provided. It doesn't get much simpler than this!
- Switch between games at any time by pressing and holding both the player-1 and player-2 start buttons at the same time. Game will instantly reset and switch to the other game. No need to hack up your cabinet with hidden switches.
- Setup menu allows on-screen independent configuration of settings for both games including resetting of high score tables. No need to fiddle with DIP switches anymore.
- Ability to perform partial reset of high score tables, preserving the top scores, but erasing only the lower scores.
- All 8 High scores and initials are saved for both games! Uses eeprom technology which means never a battery to change and a lifetime longer than you or I will live.
- Doubles as a "Rom Saver" by eliminating the need for the original on board roms. Say goodbye to those old flaky sockets and bad connections. This can be a real saver especially on the early hardware revision which contains 11 roms and sockets.
- This kit can also be a useful testing and diagnostic tool for repairing Missile Command boardsets.
CPU daughter card uses the same high quality gold plated machined header pins as used on other Braze Technologies kits such as Multipede and the Space Invaders Multigame Provides a perfect mate with your Missile Command CPU socket.
High reliability and strength for a long lasting connection. Daughter card snaps firmly into place.
Way to go, easy to order, easy to install this multigame kit! Love the harder levels