Where's your Order?
Where's your order?
All our communications are sent to the email address you provided during checkout. You will receive 3 emails.
- Once you place an order, you will receive an Order Confirmation email to the address you provided at checkout
- Once your order ships, you will receive an Order Shipped email
- Once your order has been delivered, you will receive an email stating it has arrived and to please leave a review on the product page
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping costs vary and will be calculated at checkout once your mailing address is entered
What shipping options are available?
- We ship using USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on size and weight at our descretion
- Standard domestic (US) shipping 2-5 business days are USPS Ground Advantage, USPS Priority or UPS Ground
- Standard international delivery 7-21 days
- Expedited international delivery 1-4 business days
- You can select your shipping option at checkout
- International shipping times will vary depending on your country's hold time in customs
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Delivery times may vary
- Standard domestic (US) shipping 2-5 business days
- Standard international shipping 7-21 days
- Expedited international shipping 1-4 business days
I Never received my package!
- Did you verify the tracking number sent to you? This tracking number is sent when USPS, UPS or FedEx is in possesion of your package. It's titled "[Buyer Name], It's on the way! Highscoresaves Order #[Order #]
- Does that tracking say DELIVERED?
- If package shows delivered, please take a look in the usual places...mailbox, front door, etc. You may want to ask anyone in your home/business if they've seen it.
- If tracking shows it has not been delivered, please contact us right away!
- Packages valued over $400 require a signature, there is no insurance for any orders under $750 unless a customer requests insurance by email AND pays for it after order was placed. Please include order number if requesting package insurance in your email.
- Packages valued over $750 require signature and costs of insurance are included in shipping costs.
I think my package was STOLEN!
- If your package has been confirmed delivered via USPS, UPS or FedEx and you did not receive it, you must file a claim with that carrier. Unfortunately, we are not responsible for any LOST or STOLEN packages, only that your package gets delivered.
- Once you file a missing mail/not delivered claim with USPS, UPS or FedEx, your local branch and delivery driver on your route will investigate to verify if the package was accidentally delivered to a wrong address, to a different location, etc.
- If you decide to file a claim through PayPal or credit card company after your tracking shows delivered, your delivered package tracking number will be automatically uploaded upon dispute, which will state that your package was indeed delivered.
- Please note - the only instance that we will re-ship your product is when tracking confirms that the package was lost/delayed during the TRANSIT period.
Why was my order cancelled?
- Sometimes orders are canceled because of limited inventory or payment method issues
- For more help, contact us!
Can items be shipped to multiple addresses?
- Not at this time
- If you want to send items to multiple addresses, place separate orders for each address
Need to return an item?
[This page has been updated on 6/24/2023 and supercedes any previous postings]