- "Stealth Mode" - Choose your game! Wizard of Wor and Robby Roto. You can choose what game on boot up or last game played.
- Easy install - No board modifications or special wiring.
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Saving - Saves the Top 5 scores in Wizard of Wor and Top 21 scores in Robby Roto
- Has separate score tables - Different Lives save on a different HST (Lives) on WoW, Robby Roto does different HST based on difficulty (There are 9 difficulty levels, but 5 HST)
- ROM Revisions - Latest ROM revisions for each game
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens! No more staying on coin up screen!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - Original program roms MUST be removed, see install guide for more details.
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Reset Button - Warm Start/Restart a game without turning the entire game off (Requires to be ENABLED in menu)
- Coin per credit if not on freeplay
- Show original Midway copyright or the website address
- Menus for normal dip settings, custom settings
- Note - Wizard of Wor is a bit different on a Robby Roto (this is due to limitations of the RR pcb) NO starfield background, NO sparkle, NO speech
- Robby Roto
- Wizard of Wor
This works amazingly well on my original PCB
Great multigame save kit!
Why wasn't this done sooner? :)
Very good idea, works flawlessly
About time someone came out with a Robby Roto kit! Thanks Highscoresaves!!!!!!!!
Fantastic! Finally can play Robby Roto again the way in it's original form!
Where is the installation guide? I see the one under the installation guide tab is for Gorf/Wizard of Wor and Space Zap.
Hi! Great question.
The install Guide is the same for Wizard of Wor Multigame too. The pcb stack is exactly the same for the new WoW/Robby Roto multigame and even the Robby Roto/WoW Multigame! Pretty cool, huh?
How do I get to the settings menu?
How do I get to the menu settings?
With the power off on your game. Press and hold P1 while you turn the game on. Release P1 button when the screen tells you to. You are now in the main menu settings. This is a feature built into your kits so the menu settings are not accessible to your guests or family. Now, having said that, you need to enable this feature in the menu settings, or, disable if you want your kit to give you approximately 5 seconds every time you turn on your game.
I see there are multiple high score save kits for the same game. What's the difference? Which one should I choose?
While all of the high score save kits save scores, have an on screen menu for difficulty settings and other features like attract sounds (Please see the description under each kit for full details)
There are usually 2 or 3 main types -
High Score Save kit - This is a great option for anyone wanting to save scores and have free play option on their game with some other cool options! Again, please see the product description page for each kit you are looking at.
Online High Score Save kit - This is next level stuff! You can now save your scores locally on your machine and upload your scores to the Global High Score Save web page! (you even get a customized web site that will have all your games on the page) Here is a link to the Global High Score page - http://arcadehighscores.com/
Information uploaded is not just your initials and score, but also uploads the day, time, difficulty levels, how many guys used, players name, city and country you are in and the name of your arcade!
Please remember, you need to have internet access and your high score save kit connected to it. As of right now, there are CAT5 modules to plug in or there are WiFi modules available for select high score save kits. This information is on the online high score save description page. Click the LEARN MORE button below for more details!
Braze High Score Save kit - The Braze high score save kits give you features listed under each product and are not capable of uploading scores online.
Hope this helps answer your question!