Click the pic -
More information about online vs offline HighScoreSave kits in this link -
Want to solve the issue of having free play and save your high score? Well, the new Super Pac man kit does it! Along with other features like FULL attract sound and on screen dip settings, this easy to install kit is for you. This kit plugs into your 6809 socket.
- Freeplay or Coin Use
- Upright or Cocktail Mode
- Attract Mode (w/sound) with or without Freeplay on
- Separate High Score Table for each number of lives (ie. 1, 2, 3 lives vs. 5 lives)
- Set BONUS Lives via on screen menu, do not have to touch dip switches anymore.
- Set difficulty to R0 "Normal", R1 "Easy" through RF "Auto Hard" on screen
- HIgh Score Table - Save your top 5 scores with initials. No more failure-prone NVRAM like other kits
- On screen menu for dip switches and settings
- Attract Sounds that you can set for 25%, 50% or 100% every attract screen! PLUS, an option for FULL ATTRACT sounds that includes the dot munching sound on the game play attract screen! Or, standard attract sounds can be selected...but why?
- Change the logo from Bally Midway, Namco or www.HighScoreSaves.com
- Reset game - "Soft Boot" when you want to start over
Does this save settings?
Of course! All of our kits save settings (dip switch), have free play and saves all your scores! Pretty cool, huh?