New Version 1.2 with Attract sounds!
- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 5 scores with initials
- Initial Entry - Able to enter 3 characters like the original game
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted (Reset function is still tied to coin drop)
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Rom Saver - You can remove the original program roms if desired to save power!
- Change copyright screen info - Highscoresaves or Nintendo
- Support - Can be used in an Upright, Cabaret or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Fast Boot - Self test accessable via the main menu or setting all dip settings on the pcb to off!
Most popular question - "What is the difference between this kit and the Braze kit?"
Well, the answer is not much! This is a "crossover" kit that both Braze and we did. The kit for this particular game is very very similar to the Braze kit or as we like to say, the Braze kit is very very similar to our kit.
Now, when we get to Donkey Kong, any of our online kits or even all of our exclusive kits, then, that's another story! Supporting current development is ALWAYS appreciated and will keep more and more NEW and EXCLUSIVE kits coming out for years to come. Support the current guy! :)
Our kits have a few more bells and whistles. Attract sounds can be adjusted and used in conjunction with free play, so no coins are needed. Our menu system is screen based, no need for a service and/or test switch. At this time, the Braze kit requires these.
Visit our GLOBAL web page for all the Mario Bros High Scores from across the globe!
You can purchase the online version of the save kit that features the high score upload to the internet above for $15 in the drop down choices. You will receive a specific SK and PK Key that will unlock this feature and an online module that connects with a Cat5 or Cat6 cable. See the bottom of the User Guide for more details on DHCP and DNS settings needed.
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.
Easy to install and uploads scores
Fast shipping and great kit
Attract sounds are a must have feature
For the price, why not go online?
Seriously, I used the Braze kit before I picked this up several years ago and it got the job done. But this kit has more features AND an online score board. Go with what fits the bill for you, but I'd recommend this kit over all others for Mario Bros.