Nintendo VS Unisystem Multigame Kit
This is what you've been waiting for! The VS Unisystem Multigame kit! This is the newest Multi VS kit that has been upgraded with some cool new features!
This is for an upright vs Nintendo Unisystem
What's new -
- Able to change games from your control panel - No need for any additional "Swappers or Rotary Dials" - [Swap games by using Joystick [Joystick on left side of control panel] to the Left/Right while Button P2 is held down]
- Coin up - by holding P1 + Button A
- Change the side of your board - No need for any additional hardware to swap between Side A and Side B [Hold P1 button and move Joystick left [Side B] /right [Side A]
- Use whatever gun you want - Original vs gun, HAPP 45 [No adapters needed] or a NES Zapper gun! [Zapper Adapter is needed]
You will need to supply your own PPU and CPU for this kit to work
IMPORTANT - You will need 2 joysticks on the control panel and original gun will be plugged into kit [if applicable]
Gun games are only available on 2nd daughter card [optional purchase]
Additional Benefits -
- This kit comes with the Game Pak of your choice (based on your PPU). You can check out the games in each Game Pak below
- The Nintendo VS Unisystem Multigame Kit is a Nintendo VS Multigame Kit compatible with games that use the EPROM sockets on the VS PCB
- This Kit allows you to remove your eproms and play up to 8 different games! Dual Kits can play up to 16 games!
- No other eproms are needed with the kit installed
- You can select to get only one side or both sides, you will need 2 PPU and two CPU to run both sides]
- Plays all the games listed in the Game Pak for your PPU
- This is for the upright VS UniSystem cabinet
- Depending on the PPU you have, this will determine your game list.
- Some games like Tetris require the dip switches to be set to the correct color palette using the DIPS on your original PCB. That is how the original game works and they weren't changed on our custom roms.
Your PPU will USUALLY have a heat sync on it. I placed a photo below with an example of a PPU 0002 [signified by the "0002" in the middle] Yours can be an 0001, 0002, 0003, 0004 or a 2c03B...
Which side of the board is what?
These are the 3 common names what each side of your pcb is called -
Game Paks available -
PPU 0001 –
• Standard – Mighty Bomb Jack, Pinball, Battle City, Excitebike, SMB, Skate Kid, Mach Rider, Tetris
• With Gun – Mighty Bomb Jack, Battle City, Excitebike, SMB, Mach Rider, Tetris, Hogan’s Alley, Duck Hunt
PPU 0002 –
• Standard – Mighty Bomb Jack, Excitebike, SMB, Slalom, Tetris, Battle City, Mach Rider, Golf
• With Gun – Mighty Bomb Jack, Battle City, Excitebike, SMB, Slalom, Tetris, Hogan’s Alley, Duck Hunt
PPU 0003 –
• Standard – Mighty Bomb Jack, Excitebike, SMB, Pinball, Tetris, Battle City, Skate Kid, Soccer
• With Gun – Mighty Bomb Jack, Battle City, Excitebike, SMB, Soccer, Tetris, Hogan’s Alley, Duck Hunt
PPU 0004 –
• Standard – Excitebike, SMB, Clu Clu Land, Tetris, Battle City, Skate Kid, Ice Climber, Pinball
• With Gun – Clu Clu Land, Ice Climber, ExciteBike, SMB, Tetris, Mighty Bomb Jack, Hogan's Alley, Duck Hunt
PPU 2C03B –
• Standard – Ninja Jajamaru Kun, Excitebike, SMB, Star Luster, Tetris, Battle City, Skate Kid, Mighty Bomb Jack
• With Gun – Ninja Jajamaru Kun, Excitebike, SMB, Star Luster, Tetris, Mighty Bomb Jack, Hogan's Alley, Duck Hunt
Glad it's back!
And better than ever! Lots of cool stuff built in and plays multiple games on each side. So happy it's back!!