- Freeplay or Coin Use
- Attract Mode (w/sound) with or without Freeplay on
- 8 different score tables (Lives 2, 3, 4, or 5 lives)
- HIgh Score Table - Save your top 5 scores with initials
- On screen menu for dip switches and settings
- Attract Sounds that you can set for 25%, 50% or every attract screen!
- Change the logo from Exidy or www.HighScoreSaves.com
- Reset game - "Soft Boot" when you want to start over
- "Stealth Mode" - Choose what game the kit boots to!
Game List -
- Spectar (sounds are the same as Targ)
- Side Trak (Very similar to Exidy's Crash, car is used instead of a train)
This kit plugs into your 6502 socket.
Please check out the installation instructions before purchase/installing.
You can purchase the online version of the save kit that features the high score upload to the internet above for $15 in the drop down choices. You will receive a specific SK and PK Key that will unlock this feature and an online module that connects with a Cat5 or Cat6 cable. See the bottom of the User Guide for more details on DHCP and DNS settings needed.
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.
We love the new games on this kit inside our Targ. Kids are playing it more now then ever before
Not a common game
Bought this to put in my Targ cabaret. Cool kit
Cool kit for Targ. Single card installation
Easy to install multigame kit
Wow! Didn't know this existed, now I can save scores and play a couple other games!