- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 10 scores!
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for original or fast speeds (All games have their own HST!)
- ROM Revisions - Choose between the ORIGINAL roms or "Popcorn" for Pengo
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - Original program roms MUST be removed
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Reset Button - Restart a game without turning the entire game off (Requires to be ENABLED in menu)
- Ships with latest v1.07! The BEST Pac Multi ever!
- Choose your game! Pacman, Ms Pacman, Pacman Plus, Ms Pacman Plus or Pengo!
- HIgh Score Table - Save your top 10 scores with initials for Fast and Original Version
- Fast or Original Version
- Pengo! - Plays with P1 button, no need to modify you control panel!
- Start at Level 1, apple level, key level and Level 255 (to see the infamous "kill screen")
- Cocktail or Upright
- Change ghost names from original to alternative names
- Choose number of lives (1, 2, 3, 5 per game)
- Choose when you earn a bonus Pac (None, 10,000, 15,000, 20,000)
- Difficulty Level (Normal, Hard, Harder, Hardest) New way to change difficulty in your Pac patterns!
- Free play or coin/token
- Separate High Score Table for Fast or Original play!
- Attract Sounds that you can set for 25%, 50% or every attract screen!
- The ONLY multikit with PROPER colors because we include these proms to covert them
- Coin per credit if not on freeplay
- Able to turn off the "kill screen" to continue to play past level 255
- Play Inky and Pinky as originally designed with the "Pac facing up" flaw, or turn on to fix it!
- Show original Midway logos or the website logo
- Menus for normal dip settings, custom settings
- Save all 10 scores, only top score, top 3 scores
- Backup and restore scores before and after your next party
- Extended Scoring to 9,999,990
- Menu for game select
- Able to enable or disable the sub menu for settings (now guests cannot get in)
- "Stealth Mode" - Choose what game the kit boots to! (Game is last game played or from game list)
- Rom Saver - all original program roms MUST be removed with kit installed
Game List -
Fast version -
- Ms Pacman
- Pacman Plus
- Ms Pacman Plus
Original version -
- Ms Pacman
- Pacman Plus
- Ms Pacman Plus
- Pengo V3
- Pengo V2
This kit does change the color proms on the board - Pacman Plus, Ms Pacman Plus and Pengo will have the ORIGINAL COLORS and SOUNDS.(see attached screenshots)
Please check out the installation instructions before purchase/installing.
Visit our GLOBAL web page for all the Pacman High Scores from across the globe!
Click the pic -
The BEST Pac-Man multi-kit
This is my third version of a Pac-Man multi-kit, as I tried others before. This one is my absolute favorite. It's refined and well thought out. Some other kits only change the maze, or they change monster logic; that leaves a dull play experience. This one keeps the same feel, while adding a lot more! The online aspect takes this game to a whole new level, being able to compete on the global score board.
I was initially concerned over installation, but it was pretty easy. In fact, it's also easy to revert back if you ever want to sell and switch out boards. Just remember to label the chips you take out!
This is the only arcade kit that I know of to have Ms Pac-Man Plus. There was an old bootleg with the same name, but it was just awkward mazes. This version breathes new life into Ms Pac-Man, and you have the option between slow and fast versions!
Finally, I've bought multiple game kits from here, and they are all quality. Additionally, I've received excellent customer service.
Great Kit!! Great Communication
Have had the kit for over a year with zero issues. I own two different kits and will purchase more as my arcade grows.
A simple upgrade for your pac pcb that lets you play the core pac classics - one of my favorite multi kits.
Great for MS Pacman pcb multiple games on one pcb
You get different score boars for each game on one pcb.
Excellent Customer Service
My online HS save kit arrived quickly and installed with no problems. Looking forward to competing with others with the same kits. Joe and his staff do great work. I highly recommend the products on this site, as I have purchased several over the past couple of years.
Great product with Amazing Support and Customer Service
They have been very quick to respond to my needs both before and after purchasing the product. Awesome!!!
Fascistic, trouble-free set-up. This was the best addition to the arcade, rejuvenating the games and competition. Having your own website of high scores looks great and makes it that much more fun.
What's not to love?
How can one argue with the value here? Tons of gameplay variations, simple set up, and an online scoreboard (just to name a few features). While I tend to stick with Ms Pac Fast, it's nice knowing the others are all there when I want to give them a shot. Add a multi-game magnet for your CP to make it easy for visitors to know how to switch games. So far, everyone loves it!
Maximize your investment and compete around the world!
I bought this not really knowing what to expect but it was easy installation and the team supports it well. Playing Mrs Pac-man has become something wonderful at Medieval Magic Arcade in Albany, Oregon. We now compete between players and everyone is pushing for higher and higher world standings. With this kit you'll open your arcade up and maximize what your game offers. If it's in stock, buy it because I had to wait a bit for mine.
Good morning following the install, I am able to confirm that all of the games and settings are working as expected. I think this is an awesome kit!. I did have a question on a bit of troubleshooting, and I'm not sure what I should be checking. Preemptively I was going to pose a question and then go ahead and try to re-seat the chips. All games play. but on Pac-Man and Ms-Pac have bleeding of the Red color on the screen. All graphics that have some red in them show additional red "shadowing" below each of the graphics including the high score table display and the characters. Prior to installing the kit, my colors were all working as expected. Thanks in advance.
You can make a quick adjustment on your neck board of your monitor. The new eprom of the kit is running a tad faster than the old prom it replaced. A quick adjustment there will fix you right up.
I ordered a Pac-Man/Ms Pac-Man Multi Kit the other day. I seen that it has the possibility of online scoring. I wanted to know if it was possible to set that up wirelessly and if it can I tack that on to the order before it is shipped out?
No wireless option is available. Here's why -
The online capability uses a Cat5 cable to connect to the kit (using the ethernet port on the kit). Wireless has too much interference inside an arcade game (inside a wood box, monitor power, etc).
A nice way around is using a router/switch inside the same room your game is! Run the cables behind the cabinet and you're good to go!
More details here at top of this page.
Are your multipac boards compatible with Ms. Pacman or does the original game have to be Pacman in order for the add-on board to work?
Yes, you can install the Multipac kit (or the single game kits for Pacman, Ms Pacman or Pacman Plus) on any original Pacman or Ms Pacman pcb. Remember, the kit doesn't care what cabinet or artwork you have, just that it is running a dedicated Pacman pcb inside to install it on! Check out the Install Guide on the product page for detailed pics.
How do I mount the daughter card off the ribbon cable?
There are a couple ways -
1. You can use the holes on that daughter card to secure with wood screws to the side of the cabinet. This is how Ms Pac was originally done back in the day (they actually had a metal plate w/plastic standoffs)
2. You can use Velcro
3. You can zip tie to the top of the SyncBus card. Just ensure the SBC is zip tied securely to the main pcb