- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 10 scores with initials
- Initial Entry - Able to enter 3 characters like the original game
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Real Attract Sounds - Not just the music, game play sounds too!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted (Reset function is still tied to coin drop)
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Rom Saver - You can remove the original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright, Cabaret or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Fast Boot - Self test accessable via the main menu or setting all dip settings on the pcb to off!
Visit our GLOBAL web page for all the Bomb Jack High Scores from across the globe!
Click the pic -
You can purchase the online version of the save kit that features the high score upload to the internet above for $15 in the drop down choices. You will receive a specific SK and PK Key that will unlock this feature and an online module that connects with a Cat5 or Cat6 cable. See the bottom of the User Guide for more details on DHCP and DNS settings needed.
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.