Visit our GLOBAL HighScoreSaves web page for all the Crazy Climber High Scores from across the globe!
Click the pic -
More information about online vs offline HighScoreSave kits in this link -
- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 5 scores!
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for each life in settings
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cabaret cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Reset Button - Restart a game without turning the entire game off (Requires to be ENABLED in menu)
- Attention - You need a standard Z80 for this kit - the original CPU on the Board CAN NOT be used.
- Fast boot - No waiting for initialization!
Attention - You need a standard Z80 for this kit - the original CPU on the Board CAN NOT be used.
Easy plug & play. Does exactly what the description states. Love the ability to make adjustments without using the dip switches. Thank-you for a great product
Trying my first online save kit!
I see there are multiple high score save kits for the same game. What's the difference? Which one should I choose?
While all of the high score save kits save scores, have an on screen menu for difficulty settings and other features like attract sounds (Please see the description under each kit for full details)
There are usually 2 or 3 main types -
High Score Save kit - This is a great option for anyone wanting to save scores and have free play option on their game with some other cool options! Again, please see the product description page for each kit you are looking at.
Online High Score Save kit - This is next level stuff! You can now save your scores locally on your machine and upload your scores to the Global High Score Save web page! (you even get a customized web site that will have all your games on the page) Here is a link to the Global High Score page - http://arcadehighscores.com/
Information uploaded is not just your initials and score, but also uploads the day, time, difficulty levels, how many guys used, players name, city and country you are in and the name of your arcade!
Please remember, you need to have internet access and your high score save kit connected to it. As of right now, there are CAT5 modules to plug in or there are WiFi modules available for select high score save kits. This information is on the online high score save description page. Click the LEARN MORE button below for more details!
Braze High Score Save kit - The Braze high score save kits give you features listed under each product and are not capable of uploading scores online.
Hope this helps answer your question!