Click the pic -
- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 5 scores!
- Initial Entry - You are now abe to enter and save your initials!
- Logo - Able to switch to manufacturer logo or HighScoreSaves logo on attract screen
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for number of lives chosen! (2, 3, or 4 lives are separate HSS tables!)
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
Most popular question - "What is the difference between this kit and the Braze kit?"
Well, the answer is not much! This is a "crossover" kit that both Braze and we did. The kit for this particular game is very very similar to the Braze kit or as we like to say, the Braze kit is very very similar to our kit.Now, when we get to Donkey Kong, any of our online kits or even all of our exclusive kits, then, that's another story! Supporting current development is ALWAYS appreciated and will keep more and more NEW and EXCLUSIVE kits coming out for years to come. Support the current guy! :)
Does this kit come with stand offs?
No. We have noticed that most collectors have their own "stash" of longer spacers/stand offs. Some have a hardware store nearby. We have seen customers use a Bic ball point pen and cut that up to desired heights...
However, we do have an option to purchase standoffs, either in the drop downs of the kits that may need (for an additional charge), or, in the link below.