Online Tempest and Tempest Tubes Free Play and High Score Save Kit Multigame
Visit our GLOBAL HighScoreSaves web page for all the Tempest High Scores from across the globe!
Click the pic -
More information about online vs offline HighScoreSave kits in this link -
- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 8 scores!
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for number of lives chosen! (2, 3, 4 or 5 lives are separate HSS tables!) That gives you 8 separate High Score Tables for Original Tempest and Tempest Tubes!
- ROM Revisions - Choose between the ORIGINAL roms or Tempest Tubes!
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Reset Button - Restart a game without turning the entire game off (Requires to be ENABLED in menu)
- Fast boot - No waiting for initialization!
- CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL! - Able to choose what level (up to 81) from the game menu!
- Time to choose level bumped up to 60 seconds instead of 10.
- Tournament mode!
- Different settings need different HSS tables, right? ie. 3 lives vs 5 lives
Bought for my husband. He loves it!
Easy to order from Highscoresaves.com and they ship packages out fast! This is my 3rd order!
The best Tempest multi kit available by far!!
Easy to install single PCB upgrade solution with a slick menu interface. I opted for the online version and I'm very pleased. An excellent value and simply the best Tempest kit available on the market... period.
Is there a way to switch on the fly or do you have to change games within the dipswitch menu? Thanks
You can always use the Tips & Tricks link below.
How do I get to the game menu to switch games if I have a Multigame Kit?
This is standard for every kit we sell. You will press and hold Player 1 while the game is on fo approximately 4 seconds, the game will "freeze" then you release the button and the game menu will appear.
IMPORTANT – The Game Menu and at least ONE game needs to be enabled.
If you have a Multi Kit (ie. Pacman, Tron, Hypersports Rearranged, 3DK Donkey Kong, etc) this will bring up the GAME MENU and let you select what game you want to play on the screen.Learn more