Online Ultimate Donkey Kong Junior 3DKJr Multigame Free Play and High Score Save Kit
Visit our GLOBAL HighScoreSaves web page for all the 3DK Donkey Kong High Scores from across the globe!
Click the pic -
More information about online vs offline HighScoreSave kits in this link -
- This is the Online Version of the kit
- This kit installs on a Donkey Kong Jr pcb
This is the newest Donkey Kong kit to the scene! Yes, it saves scores, it has free play and of course ... attract sounds! This is what you have come to expect, not something that came out over 20 years ago...this kit is made in the 21st century! This is NOT a Double Donkey Kong. This is a kit that you install on a Donkey Kong Junior boardset that plays Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr, Donkey Kong 3, D2K: Jumpman Returns PLUS the Rearranged Edition and UNLOCKABLE Editions on your pcb!
No special wiring is required, and no special switches are needed! Enter the Modern Menu by holding down P1 for 4 seconds. You will be instantly placed at the Game Select Menu!
Game List -
- Donkey Kong
- Pauline Donkey Kong
- Donkey Kong Junior
- Donkey Kong 3
- D2K: Jumpman Returns
- Pauline D2K: Jumpman Returns
- Donkey Kong Japan ROMS
- Donkey Kong Jr. Japan ROMS
- Practice Levels!
PLUS these NEW Unlockable "Editions"! -
(Click the name for a video) -
- Rearranged Edition (You'll love this! If you know my other kits, you'll LOVE this intertwined game level line up!)
- Drunken Master Edition (Grab the bottle for 2X points [while the 30 second timer is running] and controls are BACKWARDS!
- Black Hammer Edition (When the lights go out, what do you do?)
- Wild Barrel Edition (More Wild Barrels than ever before!)
- Miner 2049er Edition (If you remember this game from growing up, you'll love this challenging Edition! Wikipedia info HERE)
- Builders Edition (Watch the vid!)
- FHMC Edition (Yeppers! Faster, Harder, more Challenging Rearranged Edition that has the line up with L04 and higher!)
- Personal Edition (Create your own version of Rearranged!)
The Ultimate 3DKJr Multigame kit that includes the optional Remix Collection* is available HERE
*There is an additional fee to add the Remix Collection, as the creator of all the Remix games needs to be paid for all his hard work! The D2K creator is also getting his share of each kit too!
Let's start by saying some facts of what this Ultimate 3DK Multigame kit entails...
Do I need to send in my PCB to get the kit installed?
You DO NOT have to send your PCB in to get "upgraded"! You can save the shipping and install yourself in approximately 15 minutes! No soldering is necessary.
Does the 3DK Multigame kit sound correct? [Click link for sound comparison video]
There are options that you, the buyer of the 3DK Multigame kit, can select in the interactive Game Settings menu, to allow for the best sound possible to your ears. We all know the original sounds, now you can play each game the way it should be. The "walking", "climbing", "falling", "jump" analog sounds are being used from DK on DKJr game inside the kit. There is also an option to use the NES version of sounds for DKJr analog. There is also a 100% accurate sounds, external module that is on your kit, this is set in the settings as default.
I've heard that you can only run both games on a DKJR PCB?!?
Well, you've been told wrong for many years. Some also said that DK3 won't run on a DK PCB too, again, that's not true. As you can now see on our YouTube Channel.
This kit plays on a Donkey Kong Junior PCB. Not a DK, not a DK3.
Let's get to some of the fun stuff! See below.
- Install Video - No soldering required, board modifications or special harness wiring. Plug in and go!
- Modern Menu - The coolest interactive game menu to date! You can also choose a standard game list menu
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not a failure prone NVRAM or batteries that expire or need changed
- High Score Saves - Saves the Top 5 scores and initials for each game!
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for each mode (Donkey Kong/DKJr/DK3/Pauline etc)
- High Score Saves "Splash" Logo - Able to turn on and off between game changes/startup
- Extended scoring - Now saves scores over 1,000,000 points for all games!
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Cabinet type - Upright or cocktail
- Screen Saver - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens if on free play! (if left on the game select menu, it will auto select a game's attract screens)
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches! (coinage/free play/bonus lives etc)
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Practice Mode (Most start at Level 4, some may start on an easier level)
- Kill screen switchable - Live on man, live on! Able to turn on/off in DIPs (only on standard DK/Pauline)
Long awaited a save kit like 3DKJR!
Cannot get enough of Rearranged Edition!
Do I need to send in my pcb to get the kit installed?
You DO NOT have to send your pcb in to get "upgraded"! You can save the shipping and install yourself in approximately 15 minutes! No soldering is necessary. Check out the new Installation Video or the Installation Guide PDF.
Wait?!? I can install it myself? The answer is yes.
Does the Ultimate 3DK Donkey Kong Multigame Free Play and High Score Save kit sound correct?
What about the sounds?!?
There are options that you, the buyer of the 3DK Multigame kit, can select in the interactive Game Settings menu, to allow for the best sound possible to your ears. We all know the original sounds, now you can play each game the way it should be. There will be an additional modual at a later date after the kits release for those who choose...
I've heard that you can only run both games on a DKJR pcb?!?
Well, you've been told wrong for many years. Some also said that DK3 won't run on a DK pcb too, again, that's not true. As you can now see on our YouTube Channel. Click HERE
Will this kit be able to play on a 4 board DK stack?
Short answer is no. The daughter cards that are for this 3DK Multigame kit only fit on the 2 pcb stack. Will I change the layout of the kit to accomodate a 4 board stack? Possible, but, do not hold your breath.
There are other projects way ahead of a "cocktail stack" kit. Sorry. Will the 3DK kit allow you to play in a cocktail table? Only if you have a DKJR cocktail, with a DK 2 board stack inside. A normal DK cocktail does not have the room to put a 2 board stack inside. Hope that makes things clear!
Do I need a PCB Switcher and other kits to make this work on my DK PCB?
This in all enclusive multigame kit that install on a 2 board DK PCB.
No more switchers, no individual kits. This will do it all!
How do I unlock the new Editions?
Unlocking the new Editions....great question. While I will not say exactly HOW to unlock each Edition to earn the ACHIEVEMENT of new editions to be added to menu screen, I will say they are only unlocked inside the Rearranged Edition... ;)
There is a vid on our YouTube channel showing how to unlock the Black Hammer Edition!Learn more
How do I get into the settings menu?
This is a standard in all of our kits! Click the button for even more Tips & Tricks!
How do I get to the menu settings?
With the power off on your game. Press and hold P1 while you turn the game on. Release P1 button when the screen tells you to. You are now in the main menu settings. This is a feature built into your kits so the menu settings are not accessible to your guests or family. Now, having said that, you need to enable this feature in the menu settings, or, disable if you want your kit to give you approximately 5 seconds every time you turn on your game.Learn more
My Menu is corrupt! What do I do?
This is the pic Adam had on his screen -
Let's start simple...
What does each daughter card do on the kit?
- 2e+2f = colors only | 2n = colors of characters (no objects!)
- 3n/3p = character set
- 7c,7d,7e,7f = objects (sprites)
Colors seem to be ok (so, not 2e-2f), Character colors seem to be ok (girders have the correct color) -> So, not 2N,
Charactes are ok (girders are girders) ->So, not 3n/3p.
Only the sprites are not correct, I would bet on the cable with the grabber off the 7c-7f daughter pcb or, just reseat the whole 7c-7f pcb