- This is the Online Version of the kit
- This kit installs on a Donkey Kong Jr pcb
This is the newest Donkey Kong kit to the scene! Yes, it saves scores, it has free play and of course ... attract sounds! This is what you have come to expect, not something that came out over 20 years ago...this kit is made in the 21st century!
Game List -
- Donkey Kong
- Pauline Donkey Kong
- Donkey Kong Junior
- Donkey Kong 3
- D2K: Jumpman Returns
- Pauline D2K: Jumpman Returns
- Donkey Kong Japan ROMS
- Donkey Kong Jr. Japan ROMS
- Practice Levels!
PLUS these NEW Unlockable "Editions"! -
(Click the name for a video) -
- Rearranged Edition (You'll love this! If you know my other kits, you'll LOVE this intertwined game level line up!)
- Drunken Master Edition (Grab the bottle for 2X points [while the 30 second timer is running] and controls are BACKWARDS!
- Black Hammer Edition (When the lights go out, what do you do?)
- Wild Barrel Edition (More Wild Barrels than ever before!)
- Miner 2049er Edition (If you remember this game from growing up, you'll love this challenging Edition! Wikipedia info HERE)
- Builder Edition (Watch the vid!)
- FHMC Edition (Yeppers! Faster, Harder, more Challenging Rearranged Edition that has the line up with L04 and higher!)
- Personal Edition (Create your own version of Rearranged!)
The Online Ultimate 3DK Multigame kit that includes the optional Remix Collection* is available HERE
*There is an additional fee to add the Remix Collection, as the creator of all the Remix games needs to be paid for all his hard work! The D2K creator is also getting his share of each kit too!
Let's start by saying some facts of what this Ultimate 3DK Multigame kit entails...
Do I need to send in my PCB to get the kit installed?
You DO NOT have to send your PCB in to get "upgraded"! You can save the shipping and install yourself in approximately 15 minutes! No soldering is necessary. Check out the new installation video guide. Who needs a PDF anymore? Sheesh...
Wait?!? I can install it myself? Yes.
Does the 3DK Multigame kit sound correct?
What about the sounds?!?
There are options that you, the buyer of the 3DK Multigame kit, can select in the interactive Game Settings menu, to allow for the best sound possible to your ears. We all know the original sounds, now you can play each game the way it should be. The "walking", "climbing", "falling", "jump" analog sounds are being used from DK on DKJr game inside the kit. There is also an option to use the NES version of sounds for DKJr analog. There is also a 100% external modual that will be plug 'n play on your kit, the expansion port is already there! Just need time to produce...
I've heard that you can only run both games on a DKJR PCB?!?
Well, you've been told wrong for many years. Some also said that DK3 won't run on a DK PCB too, again, that's not true. As you can now see on our YouTube Channel.
This kit plays on a Donkey Kong Jr PCB. Not a DK, not a DK3, the original 2 PCB board stack that came in an upright DKJr back in the day.
Customers have asked, "Will this kit be able to play on a 4 board DK stack?" - Short answer is no. The daughter cards that are for this 3DK Multigame kit only fit on the 2 PCB stack. Will I change the layout of the kit to accomodate a 4 board stack? Possible, but, do not hold your breath.
There are other projects way ahead of a "cocktail stack" kit. Sorry. Will the 3DK kit allow you to play in a cocktail table? Only if you have a DKJR cocktail, with a DK 2 board stack inside. A normal DK cocktail does not have the room to put a 2 board stack inside. Hope that makes things clear!
Let's get to some of the fun stuff! See below.
- Kill screen switchable - Live on man, live on! Able to turn on/off in DIPs (only on standard DK/Pauline)
- ONLINE 3DK kit is able to go online and upload your score to a personal web page we provide!