You will receive a customizable web page for all of your online save kits!
Visit our HighScoreSaves GLOBAL web page for all the Juno First High Scores from across the globe!
Click the pic -
More information about online vs offline HighScoreSave kits in this link -
Ensure your pcb has a socket where the KONAMI 1 goes, if not, you will need to install (most are socketed)
This kit requires a 6809E
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 20 scores!
- Has 4 separate score tables - Different high score saving for number of lives chosen! (3, 4, 5, 7 lives are separate HSS tables!)
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set them on 25%, 50% or 100%
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door! The"deposit coin" message when on freeplay is removed
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- "Stealth Mode" - Setting to make it look stock from boot up!
Does this kit come with stand offs?
No. We have noticed that most collectors have their own "stash" of longer spacers/stand offs. Some have a hardware store nearby. We have seen customers use a Bic ball point pen and cut that up to desired heights...
However, we do have an option to purchase standoffs, either in the drop downs of the kits that may need (for an additional charge), or, in the link below.Learn more