- Easy install - Plug and Play! (You will have new control panel wiring)
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 5 scores on Space Duel for each "game mode", Top 20 scores on Black Widow, Top 8 scores on Gravitar! Gravitar will save the Top Scores for each lives chosen (3,4,5,6 lives)
- ROM Revisions - Latest revisions on each game
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at None, 25%, 50% or 100% of the attract screen rotation!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom/RAM Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright cabinet only!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Reset Button - Restart a game without turning the entire game off (Requires to be ENABLED in menu)
- X/Y screen size scaling can be done within the menu (For Menu, Black Widow and Space Duel)
- Green or Multi colored Menu switchable (for those who's aren't converged 100%)
- God Mode
- Start with what game you want, menu selectable
- Stealth mode - Boot to your choice of game
- Space Duel will time out on Game Select Screen in 10 seconds! (Free Play only)
- Original control panel wiring will need to be replaced with our two 15 pin harnesses, see picture)
- Joysticks will be disabled when you are playing Space Duel or Gravitar
- Buttons will be disabled when playing Black Widow
Visit our GLOBAL web page for all the Black Widow Multi High Scores from across the globe!
Click the pic -
You can purchase the online version of the save kit that features the high score upload to the internet above for $15 in the drop down choices. You will receive a specific SK and PK Key that will unlock this feature and an online module that connects with a Cat5 or Cat6 cable. See the bottom of the User Guide for more details on DHCP and DNS settings needed.
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated