ONLINE Roc 'n Rope Free Play and High Score Save Kit
You will receive a customizable web page for all of your online save kits!
Visit our GLOBAL HighScoreSaves web page for all the Roc 'n Rope High Scores from across the globe!
Click the pic -
More information about online vs offline HighScoreSave kits in this link -
This kit comes with the 6809 daughter card and a Konami1 adapter to work with a 6809E
- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 5 scores!
- Has separate score tables - 16 different HSS tables! One for every difficulty and lives setting!
- Attract Sounds - Hear what you've been missing! Set at 100% of the attract screen rotation have sound!
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Enter your initials! - Now able to enter your initials with high score!
Easy to install and uploads scores
Easy plug & play. Does exactly what the description states. Love the ability to make adjustments without using the dip switches. Thank-you for a great product
Great product!! Better customer service!!
They were great with the issue I had with the Roc and Rope save kit, fixing the issue that I had caused. I have several games with their freeplay kit in them and will make sure any game I own that has a kit available will have a kit installed
Does this kit come with stand offs?
No. We have noticed that most collectors have their own "stash" of longer spacers/stand offs. Some have a hardware store nearby. We have seen customers use a Bic ball point pen and cut that up to desired heights...
However, we do have an option to purchase standoffs, either in the drop downs of the kits that may need (for an additional charge), or, in the link below.Learn more