It works on every Short Version CPS1 Mainboard
Every CPS1 games and CPS1.5 games works with this awesome multi
This multi is the result of years of work and we’re sure it won’t disappoint. It supports not only the full library of CPS-1 games, but also all CPS-1.5 QSound games!
Every CPS-1.5 QSound game works on this Multi just like original hardware!
This is a perfect kit to run any trainers, modified versions, create or develop new games or just to have fun! Here’s some key info on the Multi:
• It works with Flash memory, similar to the CPS-2 cartridge. Whatever is loaded onto memory will stay there until a new game is written, or a change is made.
• It has been tested with all official CPS-1 and CPS-1.5 QSound games and works flawlessly!
• In order to change the content of the flash chips you need to use the LCD selector provided in the kit that connects to the main Multi PCB. This selector will help you choose games on the microSD card and load them onto the multi.
• The heart of the Multi is a PCB that completely replaces your existing B-Board. Check the instructions for more information regarding installation.
• In order to insert/remove the Multi, please grab it gently from the sides and avoid pulling or pushing from the middle or placing any unneeded stress on any of the components/board. This is a big PCB with lots of parts so it should be handled very gently.
• If you don’t feel comfortable with electronics, soldering or with installation, ask someone who is more skilled for help!
• Games are stored on a microSD card inserted in the slot on the Multi. The microSD can be inserted or removed at any time except during a game loading or a firmware update.
• There is a trim pot close to the microSD slot that regulates the contrast of the LCD screen. There is another trim pot close to the RCA output that regulates the volume of QSound games over JAMMA output. To regulate the volume of CPS-1 games, use the pot on your A Board.
• It’s recommended to discharge your body touching ground before handling this Multi as you’d do when handling any other arcade PCBs.
If there are any issues whatsoever with your multi or something is not working properly for you, please visit the arcade-projects.com forums and contribute to the official “CPS-1 Multi Troubleshooting” thread for assistance. Please give as much information as possible, and don’t just post “IT DOESN’T WORK”. This Multi has gone through exhaustive testing and all failures/issues found have been fixed/removed.
Please note - This product will ship with signature required and insurance
This is for you to load all your new games. Specs are for the CPS2/Taito F3 (Class 4) and in your package if ordered. (Game packs are located in the normal places to download, does not come preloaded)
This is approximately 36 inches and allows you to place the LCD inside your control panel, coin door or anywhere you choose! (The kit comes standard with a 12 inch cable)
This is a 3D printed case for the LCD Selector used on the Darksoft CPS2 and Taito F3 Multi's. This case is designed to be assembled with no additional hardware.
We offer these options so people have EVERYTHING that they need to install their kit.
Note - These add ons are cheaper when purchased with the Darksoft CPS1 | CPS1.5 Multi Kit as an add on and not individually. Any 3D printed items, ie. LCD Case and PCB feet will vary in colors. I print what I have on hand, they may be black, orange, red, blue or whatever is available at time of order.
Believe me, this cartridge has been tested extensively.
For more info and support, please visit our forum (click logo for link)
Now stop reading and go get yours!!!
The best multi ever
Darksoft has delivered a masterpiece with this multi. As always, HSS service is excellent!
Fast shipping with the CPS1
Thanks HSS! Great Darksoft multigame!
Why doesn't Highscoresaves use USPS to ship Darksoft products internationally?
There are 2 reasons -
- We require a signature upon delivery for all Darksoft products, it's stated in the description of each item. This is because it isn't our product that we made, but, a great product that someone else (Darksoft) made and we are trusted to be the USA Distributor for it. We need to ensure that it arrives safely to each and every customer.
- We have noticed that USPS is having LONG delay times in customs for certain countries. This is due to the country's customs or due to the recent COVID-19. We have seen it take over 6 weeks to even leave the USA, so we only offer Premium International shipping. ie. UPS or DHL that take 2-5 business days and gets the required signature of receipt of package.