This is a basic JAMMA pcb switcher that has no additional cables or adapters. Note the two ends where your pcbs will plug into. Ensure you have enough room in your cabinet for this layout. Or, take a look at our other JAMMA switchers.
- Simple to install
- Easy to switch between boards
- Powers 1 pcb at a time
- No need to go inside cabinet to change the harness from one pcb to the other
- Switches 5V, 12V, and -5V Power to each gameboard (again, one pcb at a time)
- Coin up option (just press P2, then up or down on joystick to add credits)
- Change game boards by holding P2 Start and then tap Joysick to the right
- To go back to first board, holding P2 Start and then tap Joysick to the left
Please note the orientaton of your monitor. For example, you will not be able to put a (horizontal orientation) pcb in with a (vertical orientation) pcb. Well, you could but your neck will hurt...