Bump 'n Jump Installation Guide
Steps for a successful install of your online or offline high score save kit -
· Ensure your gameboard is working 100% before installing kit
· Ensure power to game is off before removing your gameboard from cabinet
· Label any connectors that you will be disconnecting. This will make reinstalling easier once kit is on gameboard
· Note which way your connectors/cables are on. (We suggest taking pictures to help you remember!)
· Work in a well-lit area on your workbench
Please note – you will need a 6502 to install on this kit. There is an option to purchase in the drop downs of the product page when you order. Or you can use an existing one.
1. Locate the encrypted 6502 CPU at 11E. See Picture below
2. Remove the 40 pin 6502 and install on the kit. Note the proper orientation.
3. Install kit at 11E
Double check your work
Install back in cabinet using pictures you took and any marked connectors
Power up the game and enjoy!
If the game does not start, turn power off immediately, double check your work.