Prices incl. tax plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: NINTENDO
This Nintendo 2 game switcher allows you to play two Classic Nintendo pcbs in your cabinet.
- Simple to install
- Easy to switch between boards
- Powers 1 pcb at a time
- No need to go inside cabinet to change the harness from one pcb to the other
- No need to buy a separate Nintendo pin to edge connector pcb!
- Switches 5V, 12V, and -5V Power to each gameboard (again, one pcb at a time)
- Coin up option (just press P2, then up or down on joystick to add credits)
- Change game boards by holding P2 Start and P1 Joystick right
Please note the orientaton of your monitor. For example, you will not be able to put a Popeye (horizontal orientation) pcb in with a Donkey Kong (vertical orientation) pcb. Well, you could but your neck will hurt...
NOTE - If you are using the edge connector on the switcher instead of the pin connectors from the harness, you will need a "rainbow" power cable installed on your pcb from the CPU board to the Video board for power.
Will work with all Nintendo Classic pinout games -
- Donkey Kong
- Donkey Kong Jr
- Donkey Kong 3
- Mario Bros
- and others....