- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Menu Switchable - On Screen Menu, no need for buttons or toggle switches!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 10 scores!
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for number of lives chosen! (2, 3, 4 or 5 lives are separate HSS tables!)
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Reset Button - Restart a game without turning the entire game off (Requires to be ENABLED in menu)
- Fast boot - No waiting for initialization!
- Different settings need different HSS tables, right? ie. 3 lives vs 5 lives
- You may need to remove the pcb cage for the kit to fit
The online module will allow you to display your own arcade score board and you can compete against other game players with our save kits globally, in your own country or just in your own game room!*
You can have multiple games with online capabilities on your network. We recommend using an access point in your game room. The access point can have a switch attached that can add up to 64 ports to upload scores. These switches can be purchsed separately at any major electronics store for under $30. Once you have your games online, you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
* You are not able to add the online module after the initial purchase as the socket and connectivity LED lights for it will not be populated.
Another great kit from Highscoresaves!
We love the features!
Great Multigame to Bagman
Both if these games are so hard to play,needed something to save scores. Freeplay is a good thing to. The install guide is easy to follow.
Love the Bagman multigame!!
Great add on to my cab!!
Is there an option to flip the image 180 degrees?
No, you cannot do through the kit. You can either physically rotate the monitor 180 degrees or swap the yoke wiring.