- Play Bagman and Super Bagman on your original Bagman pcb
- Easy install - No soldering, board modifications or special wiring. Plug in and go!
- Menu Switchable - On Screen Menu, no need for buttons or toggle switches!
- Save your scores forever - We use a serial eprom, not failure prone NVRAM or batteries
- High Score Save - Saves the Top 10 scores!
- Has separate score tables - Different high score saving for number of lives chosen! (2, 3, 4 or 5 lives are separate HSS tables!)
- Freeplay - No more coins or opening up the coin door!
- Coin Up - Still supports coins if wanted
- Attract Mode - Minimize your screen burn. No more "static" screens!
- Change DIP settings - Menu driven. No more pulling out your game to get inside to change dip switches!
- Rom Saver - You can remove original program roms if desired to save power!
- Support - Can be used in an Upright or Cocktail cabinet!
- Backup and Restore - Able to backup high scores and restore them later! Ideal for before and after game room parties!
- Reset Button - Restart a game without turning the entire game off (Requires to be ENABLED in menu)
- Fast boot - No waiting for initialization!
- Different settings need different HSS tables, right? ie. 3 lives vs 5 lives
- You may need to remove the pcb cage for the kit to fit
Now playing SBM
Super Bagman was easy to add on my Bagman pcb. Menu is simple to use. Dip settings are easily accessed in menu.
The only way to play on original hardware!
Love it. Thanks Highscoresaves.com!
Love playing Bagman and now the family can save high scores!!
Great multigame kit for Bagmsn!
Simple instructions. Fun to play the Super version.
Another great kit from Highscoresaves!
We love the features!
Great Multigame to Bagman
Both if these games are so hard to play,needed something to save scores. Freeplay is a good thing to. The install guide is easy to follow.
Love the Bagman multigame!!
Great add on to my cab!!
Is there an option to flip the image 180 degrees?
No, you cannot do through the kit. You can either physically rotate the monitor 180 degrees or swap the yoke wiring.